Friday, August 15, 2008

New Friend Gracie

I love to slide down the slide! ZIP! I go so fast!
Grace, Madeline (her friend) and I are getting ready to do cannon balls together...
Ok, so we aren't ready for the syncronized cannon ball olympic gold yet...
Gracie and I practicing our ballet!


I finally had a play date with my friend Gracie. We have both been so busy it took a while. We went to her house to swim and of course play dress up! I had so much fun, I think our moms did too... they talked for a LONG time! We did make quite a mess with glitter... oops!

We were invited back again for a party a few days later. Her friend Madeline was there too.

I met Gracie at VBS in June, right after we moved in. I would tell everyone "I know someone in Indiana!". As luck would have it (good thing I don't have my mom's luck) we are in the same preschool and childcare class too! We have a lot in common, including our birthdays are both in June! I know we will be best friends!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am starting to think that Becca is not the one blogging here.

-Ben