Friday, February 13, 2009

My Wonderful Friend !!

My friend Audrey came for a short visit with her mommy and daddy! We had such a GREAT time together! I am showing her my scrapbook from Disney.
We are the TRUE dancing queens!!! I wanted her daddy to show me the happy dance that he did when I was real little. We had some breaks to practice a little Kung Fu between dance moves. We are both professionals because we learned from the best, the Furious Five!

Showing off our ballet moves.

It is because of Audrey that I knew people could actually have big horses in their houses. Finally she got to see mine and ride on Mrs. Butterscotch!


We started out in "sleep over" mode, but didn't last long before we were both snoozing with our parents!
Thanks for coming guys! We miss and love you all so much! Hopefully we can get together a lot this summer!

No comments: