Sunday, November 30, 2008

All Aboard... the POLAR EXPRESS

My cousins, Aidah, Elinor, Nathan, Ryan, and Jay and I went on a Polar Express train ride with our parents and Nana and Papaw. It was so much fun!

Ellie and I are SO super excited when the train starts to move! We are going to the North Pole to pick Santa up and then bringing him back to Indiana!




"tickets, please..." The conductor came around and punched our tickets! I think mine looked like a star! We also got Hot Cocoa and Cookies while we listened to the Polar Express book and Christmas Carols. There were even a few Hobo's on the train!




"Why, it is the North Pole, of course!" We finally make it to the North Pole... it is so beautiful and lights are everywhere! You can see Santa's house below... it is a little blurry because we had to take the picture from the inside the train. We had to sing "Santa Claus Is Coming To Town" REALLY loud so that Santa would come out of the house. Everyone cheered when he finally came out! It was just like I was in the movie!


Santa made his way through the train while we rode back to Indiana. He sat with us while we told him what we wanted for Christmas! I couldn't believe I was sitting with the REAL Santa!


When Santa left, his elves gave us bells. Santa said as long as we believe in the spirit of Christmas... we will always hear the bells ringing!
All I can say is.... "I BELIEVE!"






No comments: