Monday, December 1, 2008

It just isn't Christmas without snow!

Snow! I couldn't wait to get outside to build a snowman! In fact we had to run to Target to buy me some snowboots and snowpants! It wasn't much snow but it was great snowman making snow! We used a carrot for his nose and grapes for his eyes and mouth. Sadly the next day he had fallen and couldn't get up!


We put up our Christmas tree after we bought candy canes to put on it. Then we got out our big tub of ornaments and I got to decorate the tree how ever I wanted! It was fun to see ornaments with my name on it! I saw a bunch with Emily written on them too. I loved some of them so much I asked mommy if she would give them to me... of course she said yes! Oh and don't forget our Santa Hats!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WHATS WRONG WITH THE SNOW MAN?
-CONCERNED IN OHIO