We leave for the consulate appointment at 2:15, the bellboy is coming for our luggage at 2. So this is the last post from China!
We leave at 7 PM for Hong Kong and will arrive at 9:10 in Cinci. We are very excited to get home. I only wish we didn't have an overnight layover in HK... bummer!
I took some pictures of the girls in their cutie USA outfits this morning. Wouldn't you know Meredith spit up all over hers just after the first few pictures. I am sure I will have more at 4th of July! The outfits are from my fabulous friends at Camden Early Childhood Center! Everyone stopped to say how cute they were! I am realizing that even with a 6 year old it is hard to get both girls to smile at the same time.
Jim and the girls played int t he Swan room (the playroom) for a while I packed. So there are a few pictures from there as well.
Stay tuned to view more pictures of our homecoming!




No comments:
Post a Comment