We walked to Walmart and I if I have seen one bike or motor bike I have seen 10000000000! Actually I have almost been run over by several! They come up behind you in stealth mode and don't honk or let you know they are there until they are on your heels!
I am use to having people look at Rebecca and ask questions in the USA... but here they stare and talk and since I can't understand them it makes me feel weird. One of my friends here knows some Chinese so she will often talk to them. She says they are curious about them, their names, both English and chinese. They come up and touch her hair... which is funny because it isn't any different than theirs!
Luckily this hotel has a pool that is working, Rebecca was so excited to hear that! We checked it out today and it is HUGE! They have pool table, a snack bar and ping pong in there too! She has been quite the trooper! Has fallen asleep the last 2 nights at 7:30 as we finished dinner. She hasn't had any temper tantrums or whiney spells. I am really proud of her! There have certainly been times that I expected them! She woke up this morning and said "today is the day I get my baby sister!!!" She was slightly disappointed when I told her we had ONE more night.
We got an update about our little precious baby...
Here it is in Chinglish (that is translated by our guide):
She has six times formula in a day about 200ml(7oz) each time. The feeding time: 7:30am11:30am2:30pm7:30pm11:30pm3:30am. She has formula from bottles. Her formula brand is No2 stage of ¡°Wan Da Shan¡±. Her rice cereal brand is ¡°Bei Yin Mei¡±, she has half a bowl of rice cereal each time. She has rice cereal at 9:30am and 4:00pm.
She has rice cereal as her supplement food. She drinks plain boiled water with sugar from bottles as usual.
She goes to bed at 8:00pm and gets up at 6:30am. She has a nap from 11:30am to 1:30pm everyday.
She will not wake up by herself during night time. You need feed her during night time. She needs to be changed during night time. She sleeps in her crib by herself. She sleeps on her tummy. She sleeps without light on. She does not need to be held to fall asleep.
She has one BM everyday usual in the morning after she wakes up. She wears diapers day and night.
She takes one bath at 7:00pm everyday. She likes to take a bath, she does not afraid of bath, she will not cry.
Huai Nan is a lively and active child. She gets along well with others. She is not afraid of strangers, she likes to play with other kids in her room. When she cries or gets fussy, hold her and play toys with her, she will be better soon. She can climb and stand by holding something. She is very lively, can climb up and down by herself. She can climb on the chair, then on the table from chair. Sometimes she will climb up by step on her crib railings.
There is nothing has been found allergy from her till now.
She has post-operation of cleft lip and palate.
She can hold the bottle by herself when she has formula. We called her ¡°Huai Nan¡±.
Please pay more attention to her since she can climb everywhere, otherwise she will get hurt.
Her roommates are ¡°Zheng Tian Shi¡±, ¡°Zheng Fan¡± , ¡°Zheng Ding Juan¡±and ¡°Han Xue¡±.
We do not know if she likes animal or not, because she does not have any chance to be close to animals.
Yup.. that is all we know! Next post will be with Meredith in my arms!




2 comments:
We are so excited & happy for you!!! Thinking about you tons & saying lots of prayers! xoxo
~Alyssa
Sounds like everything is going well. I am so excited for you all. Said some extra prayers for you today and even picked up a little gift last night. I am so sorry I didn't get you called before you left. Darn the last week of school! I hope it went well for you. I bet it was very stressful but at least now you are there. I can't wait to see pictures of the 4 of you! Love you lots! Mary
Post a Comment