Well it is just a few hours before we leave Meredith's birth place and head south to Guangzhou. Please pray for safe travels, and a non poopy baby My plan is to feed her formula a god hour before we leave with the hopes that she goes before we board and then give her pedialyte on the plan. Of course my plans never go as they should, so we will see. Jim and Rebecca are enjoying the pool while Meredith and I pack. Well actually she is playing in her crib because she kept trying to chew on everything! A friend gave us a pacifier, and she kinda likes it. It is hard for her to keep it in her mouth because of her palate, and normally I wouldn't start such craziness but I figured it is better for her to chew on that than the plastic bags or empty bottles. I am off with the mommies to make a last minute Walmart run (wish me luck!). I need to get a few outfits (she is going through them too fast and we won't be able to to laundry until tomorrow at the earliest and won't get them back until tomorrow evening or the next day.
Meredith had a bad night last night, up almost hourly. Therefore I had a bad night, and I wasn't feeling great either so that didn't help. Now I am TIRED and have a lot to do!
Off to finishing packing! The next post will be from the White Swan in Guangzhou!
3 comments:
So happy for you guys. I remember going though this stuff but not having any idea how to deal with an infant - you've got that going for you and you'll be home soon.
Love, Cheryl, Matt and Lily
She is so precious! What a beautiful baby -- glad all is going well.
What an adventure!!! I am so happy for you all. She is just precious! Can't wait to meet her. We'll say some extra prayers for you! love ya, Mary
Post a Comment