Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Life's a BEACH!

I forgot to bring my camera cord to download pictures, but we are at the beach and having a great time! I will post pictures as soon as I can!

Rebecca is in heaven, swimming almost ALL day long! She loves the ocean and sand! Meredith is enjoying being around extended family. We are here with 6 of my siblings and their familes along with my mom and dad. We are all staying in a 7 bedroom house, yes, that is 6 adults with their spouses, my parents and 10 kids between 1 and 8. Meredith just giggles hysterically when they are all running around. She loves all the attention she is getting. I am so thankful that she has this opportunity to be with her extended family.

Meredith is sleeping through the night. She has even started going down without crying! Today she even took at 2 hour nap in her crib! Making progress! She is still alwasy happy unless she is starving (or sees me making a bottle.. she is very impatient!). My dad even commented on how he has yet to hear her cry. Believe me, she has, but not often. Rebecca still loves to help out with her and often says that she is so cute.



No comments: